The following terms and conditions of service apply to all products and services provided by One Haus (referred to as One Haus Design or One Haus Collective) in the event of any disputes governed by the laws of United States of America.
All work is carried out by One Haus Design on the understanding that the client has agreed to our terms and conditions.
Copyright is retained by One Haus Design on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled.
If a choice of designs is presented and one is chosen for your project, only that solution is deemed to be given by us as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of One Haus Design, unless specifically agreed in writing.
Accepting Project-Based Quotes
One Haus Design will provide the customer with a written estimate or quotation by email. A copy of the written estimate or quotation is to be signed and dated by the customer to indicate acceptance and should be returned to One Haus Design. Alternatively, the client may send an official purchase order in reply to the estimate or quotation which binds the client to accept our terms and conditions, or an email acknowledging acceptance of the quotation. For the avoidance of doubt, the One Haus Design terms and conditions are what govern the job, not any conditions on the customer’s purchase order.
Charges for design services to be provided by One Haus Design will be set out in the written estimate or quotation that is provided to the customer. At the time of the customer’s signed acceptance of this estimate or quotation, indicating acceptance of the terms and conditions, a non-refundable payment of 50% of the quoted fee will become immediately due.
Monthly Subscription Service ONLY
- Unlimited Monthly Graphic Design Services: Unlimited graphic services include all print and web services offered by the firm as requested in the initial client in-take form. Services outside of the initial request form can be provided based on the availability of the expertise within the firm. All requests will be worked on by one designer at a given time based on the level of priority as indicated by client via regular communication. Deadlines will vary depending on the size of the project, content expertise, collaboration and modifications.
- Contract Payment: You monthly subscription fee is due at the 1st day your service commences and will be automatically withdrawn from your account monthly unless you opt for manual payment via the payment portal.
- 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: For new clients only. You have 14 days to experience working with One Haus Design. After the 14-day period, shall you decide to terminate the contract for any reason, you will receive a full refund of your first monthly subscription fee. Any service work performed during that time will also remain the intellectual property of One Haus Design unless other agreements are requested and reached. See cancellation policy below for more information and instructions. Should you desire to amend your contract after 14 days, you may also do so without any penalty and processing fees.
- Month-to-Month Contract Termination: You may terminate your month to month contract at any point without penalty. You must cancel your contract at least 12 hours before your monthly payment date to end the next service billing cycle. See cancellation policy below for more info and instructions.
- Long-Term Contract Renewal & Termination: Your long-term contract will set to renew automatically unless you initiate termination of your contract. See cancellation policy below for more info and instructions. Should you want to cancel your contract before the agreed upon period, you will be billed the month to month rate for the month(s) of service incurred plus $50 processing fee. You may cancel your contract without penalty if you contact the firm 48 hours prior to the annual or bi-annual automatic renewal date of your contract.
- Amending Contract: Shall you decide to switch your contract, you may switch to a longer-term contract at any point and receive the new rate starting your next pay period. You will not however get credited for the previous months of your service based on the new contract rate. Should you want to amend it to a shorter-term contract before your long-term contract is up, the service months incur previously will be billed.